Review | Drops of Youth Bouncy Mask

By 12:00 PM

So, for about four years I had acne problems and with acne comes scars. After some time, my acne got much better, my scars started fading, and about two years ago my face cleared up. All of a sudden, I broke out and got some lovely scars again. I dealt with it, but now I'm kind of annoyed that they won't go away. I've tried many different products and none of them have really worked. I went to The Body Shop and the sales associate recommended the Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask. 






She told me that I should start seeing results in about two weeks because that how long it took for her scars to clear up. I got it, but I felt like she was just saying that to me to get me to buy the product.

These were my scars 4 weeks ago.            These were my scars from last week.




To be honest, I don't really feel like it worked, but then again, I didn't feel like it would. It's mainly used for younger looking skin, not getting rid of acne scars. I do have to say that my skin is softer when I wake up.

The reason I bought it was to get rid of my scars (it has enriched stem cells that should renew skin cells which would lead to the fading of scars) so for that I would give it a 2 out of 10.

For softer, healthier skin, I would give it a 7 out of 10.

You Might Also Like

0 comments