September Goals!

By 5:30 PM ,


"Ah, September! You are the doorway to the season that awakens my soul." -Peggy Toney Horton

I realized that I never post monthly goals.

So, my first goal is to finish the story I've been working on. It's a rough draft and stopped writing for a couple months. I've been working on it for about a year now (including the months I took off) and I really want to finish it so I can go through and edit the whole thing. I have a couple more chapters left so it shouldn't be hard to complete.

My second goal is to get a storage bench and clean out my bookshelves. I have three bookshelves in my room, two 5-shelves and one 3-shelves. One on my 5-shelves is now broken so I have a lot of stuff in a corner of my room and I just want to clean it up.

My third goal is to finish watching The Office. My friend really wanted me to watch in and I'm now on season six. I'm almost done, but I want to finish it this month. 

My fourth and last goal is to improve the blog. I want to make a header and add some color. I'll need some help doing that seeing as I'm terrible at HTML, but I'll find a way.

Let me know what some of your goals this month are!

You Might Also Like

0 comments