SOTM | I'm a Mess

By 4:51 PM ,




Quick little note, I made a Bloglovin account so follow me on there too!



Okay, so I am currently obsessed with Ed Sheeran. When I first heard his music, I thought "I like it, it's catchy." But after listening to This, I started to listen to his music more.



I'm a Mess is from his new album X and I have not stopped listening to it all week. It has been stuck in my head and not to mention, Ed is perfect for fall/winter. (He perfect for the entire year to be honest). But yes, this song is the song of the week for the week of September 22 to October 4.



Have a listen and let me know what you think!


 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. OMG I love this song so much <3 ! It's one of my favourites !!!!!

    Another Ordinary Blog

    xx

    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a gorgeous song!
    x Erin
    http://louiseerin.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete