AUTUMN IS FINALLY HERE

By 11:59 AM , ,




Some pictures I took before my first class today (: Well, it doesn't actually feel like autumn yet. It's still summer where I live (and I hate it). I don't understand how people don't like autumn.

So I have been waiting for this since the middle of July (I can't stress how much I love fall) and now that it's finally here, I just need the weather to change. The leaves on the tress around my house have already started changing as well as some of the trees at my college. 

There are sooo many things about fall that I love.

the weather
the smell
the sales
the candles
the crunchy leaves
the movies
the holidays ^.^
the FOOD
the drinks
the leaves falling
the cuddling
but my favorite part has to be the fashion

In summer, it's too hot to function, let alone wear clothes. I find it hard to put together cute outfits (besides making them simplistic) and fall is the perfect in-between because you can still wear shorts and skirts and dresses as well as jeans and leggings. I love fashion and putting together outfits. So of course fall fashion is my favorite.

I'm planning on doing outfits of the week on Fridays once the weather cools down. What I wear to class, maybe what I wear on the weekends. I'm really excited!

Not to mention, Pumpkin Spice Latte is back at Starbucks! I love pumpkin-y things (my parents hate the smell), my body wash and lotion are pumpkin, I have pumpkin scented candles and a perfume, and I want to get a room scent thingy from Bath & Body Works.

I'll probably also do 'Music of the Week' or something like that, for the rest of the year because there are so many different artists and genres that are perfect for fall and winter. (The feels I get from some songs *heart eye emoji*)

I'll leave you with two things: I wish someone would create an emoji keyboard for laptops and let me know what you like/dislike about fall!

You Might Also Like

1 comments