My LA Adventure

By 9:19 AM


So, my cousin visited LA last week. She was staying with me and planned on meeting up with an old friend. She asked if I wanted to join and I said why not? Trip to LA, sounds fun!



We were meeting her friend at Urth Caffe in Beverly Hills. Her GPS wasn't the best so when we found public parking, we were by the Chinese Theatre. We parked there because my cousin wasn't sure that she would be able to find parking at the cafe and her GPS said it was seven minutes away. I looked up the cafe on my phone map and it said that the cafe was an hour away. She said it wasn't going to take an hour. We ended up walking for over an hour in 90 degree weather for over three and a half miles.
Good, news, we made it in one piece. Bad news, I ended up with a lot of blisters on my feet and my legs were basically dead.



But it wasn't all bad. I got to walk around Hollywood and feel like an actual tourist. My whole life, I have never walked the streets of LA so it actually was nice (would have been better if I had better shoes). I walked most of the Walk of Fame and watched Spider-man get arrested (I was going to take a picture, but the cops were staring at everyone and I got scared). I walked around on Sunset, walked past many fancy cars, got some boba. I would definitely do it again with the proper footwear.

If you ever have the chance, you should definitely take the time to walk around LA because there is so much different cultures in one city and it's amazing to see everything in the city.

You Might Also Like

0 comments