Review | Nothing Bundt Cakes

By 6:41 PM ,

HAPPY OCTOBER! I was going to do an October post until I remembered that I did a fall post last week and it would have been repetitive :/


I have driven by this place so many times in the last year and I finally went there! I never really had bundt cakes before until now so I have very little previous knowledge of them.

When I first went in, I thought it was the cutest little bakery. The cashier was extremely friendly, she even told us to try some samples. I got a red velvet to play it safe, but there were MANY more.




The bag was a simple brown bag which was sealed with a sticker with the shop's logo. Not too decorated or amazing, which wouldn't make me look twice at it if someone was carrying it. The cake on the other hand was extremely cute!

It was a little pricey, considering Corner Bakery was two stores down and their bundt cakes were two dollars and some cents were as this one cost me about five dollars.

Looking past the price, the cake was flavorful, the icing was creamy, both melted in my mouth a little. I will definitely go back when I have the chance!!

If you have a Nothing Bundt Cakes around where you live, definitely check it out!


You Might Also Like

0 comments