Review | Rimmel Colour Rush Long Lasting Intense Colour Balm

By 5:10 PM ,





(please excuse the ugly tip)
Does anyone else think that is a ridiculously long name? Anyways, last week I lied. I bought this last weekend and forgot about it which is weird since I used it the whole week.

Since I'm not a fan of lip gloss and I don't have any lip sticks (I need to go shopping), I've been looking for a good lip product. Chap stick is dandy and all, but it gets boring. Even Baby Lips (sorry).

I found this lovely product when searching in my local Walmart for facial products. I was happy to find it because I've been looking for fall lip colors and nude colors, plus it helps that I enjoy lip stains like this.

This is definitely a great alternative to any lip product. It is super pigmented, long lasting, and moisturizing. The lip tint aspect comes in when it does wear off because it leaves the color on your lips so it seems like you're still wearing it. It has a slight shine to it creating a subtle lip gloss affect. One of my favorite things about this is the scent: it has a subtle vanilla scent which isn't too strong.

My only concern is when it does wear off, it leaves a slightly brighter color on your lips. My small complaint. 

Other than that, I do enjoy this product and will buy more the next time I go to Walmart. It's only $5 for one which is such a great deal. The one I currently have is called Not An Illusion (took me forever to find the name).

You Might Also Like

0 comments