HAPPY NEWS

By 10:30 AM ,


Okay, so I'm a huge X Factor fan (thank you Simon Cowell for canceling it in the US, I really appreciate it -.-) and this last season had to be my favorite. You guys must be so confused right now xD The moment when I heard Sierra Deaton's voice for the first time, I got goosebumps. Literally. And then Alex sang and I didn't know at the time, but I knew deep down that they were going to win. Long story short, they won!

Yesterday, they released their debut album (and the mv for Little Do You Know) and I couldn't be more excited or proud. I'm just a fan, and they'll probably never see this, but it needs to be said. I absolutely love every aspect about them. They're both so down-to-earth and lovable and it translates through their body language and music. Sierra has come so far from that shy girl who couldn't preform without looking at Alex to a girl who will dominate the stage with her powerful voice and charisma. Alex, I honestly think he is still the same hilarious, adorable, talented guy who stepped out on that stage. His vocals have improved and his stage presence definitely has increased.

I have been playing their album every chance I got. I love how different their music is from everything that's trending now. I love how sultry and seductive Sierra's voice is. I love how Alex has this deep raspy voice that easily translates into a falsetto. I love everything about them. I'm just waiting for them to headline their own world tour. And work with Ed Sheeran. 

I just have one problem, I can't find a fan mail address!!


I'm going to try to do #Blogtober. The keyword is try. So Wednesdays and Sundays will be the same and Fridays will still Song of the week, but everyday I'll try to answer the question of the day.

So day 7: Best/Worst Vacation

-My best vacation has to be.... I haven't had one.... Is that sad? I mean I've traveled a lot, but I don't feel two days in San Francisco counts as a vacation.
-My worst vacation is the first time I ever went to India. We were on our way  from the airport to the house and we crashed into a truck that was parked in the left lane of the road (people drive on the left side in India). By the time my uncle realized the truck wasn't moving, it was too late. Some people were kind enough to help us out and they called the police and ambulance. But yeah, not a great way to start off my trip.

So let me know what you think of Alex & Sierra and if you want me to talk about something specific!


You Might Also Like

0 comments