Review | Body Drench Moroccan Argan Oil

By 9:24 PM ,

I failed at #Blogtober, and I've had such a chaotic couple of weeks that I never got around to posting :/

This is a review of a product if the title hasn't told you that already...


I normally use coconut oil for my hair so I was hesitant to use this. When something works, I'm scared that changing it will have longe term damage, but I saw many great reviews about Argan oil. 

So, I spritzed a little bit into my hair to give it a shine, and it was amazing. My hair was soft and the tangles came right out. The smell was great...

Until the next day, when my hair smelled (and looked like I hadn't washed it for several days) like I hadn't washed it in weeks. It was definitely unexpected and unpleasant, but mostly embarrassing since I didn't have the time to wash my hair before my classes.

The second time I used it, I was sure to only spray a little bit. This time, I sprayed it on the underside of my hair right after I washed it. I have really weird hair where the underside are big curly chunks of hair and the tips are a little wavy, the rest is straight. I brushed my hair after spraying it and once it dried, I went to go put my hair in a bun. I was surprised that my curly weirdness was replaced by gentle waves! Definitely a plus, as long as I don't spray too much. There wasn't any lingering smell the next day, and I was happy.

It was inexpensive. I bought it for $7 from Sally's Beauty Supplies because I was a card holder, put normally it's $8.

On a scale of 1-10, I would rate it as a 7.5. I would recommend it to a friend, but I would also let them know of the weird smell. (maybe it's just my hair)

You Might Also Like

0 comments