Review | Too Faced La Belle Carousel

By 2:02 AM ,


I want to apologize for the low quality pictures, I couldn't find the right lighting. I had been eyeing this in Sephora for a couple weeks and finally got my hands on it. So this is the La Belle Carousel by Too Faced, a value of $49, originally $282. A complete steal!

The packaging was beautiful, I really didn't want to mess it up. But I eventually opened it. This pack comes with 2 blushes, 2 bronzers, 12 eye shadows, and Better then Sex mascara. It also comes with a small, fold out, paper with 4 how-to looks. All the colors are great holiday colors, everything is highly pigmented. I tried two looks and have to say I am extremely happy with this. The eye shadows were easy to apply, the bronzers looked great, and the blush wasn't too heavy. The mascara is amazing of course, this is my second bottle. I would definitely recommend this to others!

Something really nice about this packaging is that you can give each individual piece away as a gift, you can give away the whole thing, you can keep something and give away what you don't want. It's very nice for the holidays, not just for your looks, but for gifts as well (:

*Update: This was a seasonal gift and is no longer carried.

You Might Also Like

0 comments